1. You must have a bidder card to bid on vehicles. You may not use someone else’s bidder card. You must have your own.
2. If you have a permanent bidder card you are still required to sign in for each auction or you will not be able to purchase vehicles.
3. You must be at least 16 years old to enter the auction lot, unless in a stroller or carried.
4. No backpacks, coolers, etc.
5. You cannot enter any vehicle. If you do, you will be removed and banned from future auctions.
6. If anyone is caught stealing, you will be removed and banned from future auctions.